Where does your business rank?
How do you really know what you’re getting yourself into? Well, let me make this clear. DzinHaus is completely open to teaching our Los Angeles SEO clients clients everything they need to know to understand what they are paying for, and most importantly, how they can verify all the SEO work online that is completed each week. Most of our clients say we offer inexpensive seo services but with premium results.
Why does this matter?
We don’t make outlandish promises and don’t try and sell you a line of bull like a cheap seo company might do. We honestly work with our clients to help get their website ranking better on the search engines. The clients and our goal is one and the same. More targeted visitors means more leads and more sales.
Ask your SEO company if they can improve your pagespeed. Correct all issues on your full site and add AMP pages. Most SEO firms will only do the work on the pages for keywords you are paying for. We take on the full site and optimize the full site. Yes, really ask us for a full site audit. You will be amazed what your not getting. It’s a proven fact that a site with a few errors will rank lower than a site with no errors.
Most other SEO companies will work to get your keywords on the first page of Google. All they care is that that keyword ranks better. They will do just about anything to make this happen, even if it requires to post unreadable content all over the web, break the Google bylaws, or just bad business. MOST WILL NOT EVEN POST THEIR PRICING.
DzinHaus works more like your SEO / Marketing company. Our posts and articles are created not only for the Google bots but, for human eyes as well. If you are going to pay to have us post content all over the web, shouldn’t it also help drive traffic to your site? Yea, we think so too.
SEO Marketing will increase your chances of placement/ranking on the top search results pages, specific to your industry and customer niche. Poor website design can impair a search engine’s ability to take inventory of your site content, or could even ban your site completely. The other SEO companies will only tell you what’s needed and then leave it up to you. We are a full service web design and development company. We can help with all your SEO and pagespeed development issues. DzinHaus includes the tools needed to help you generate momentum for your website to rank among search engines and directories. Are you listed? If not, give us a call.
What makes my site more searchable?
Only intelligent keyword choices, well written source code and relevant content presented clearly to both the user and search engine alike will achieve good, long term results. Search Engines’ ever-changing rules April 23rd 2015, The new Mobile-Friendly algorithm was launched. Websites not setup with mobile friendly code are now being removed from all mobile searches. Note: All DzinHaus clients we ready for this many months in advance. Learn how to test to see if you’re site is mobile friendly
It’s our aim to get our client websites viewed by the individuals that are important to their businesses. We use natural, ethical techniques that are approved by the Search Engine Optimization industry. Other techniques such as ghost pages, doorway pages and keyword stuffing is not acceptable in our industry and DzinHaus will not be found practicing these unethical methods.
- Keyword Research: Research what the best keywords can be used for the site and its content.
- Keyword Finalization: The final list of keywords to target the clients audience when using search engines.
- Competitor Analysis: Analyze keywords used by your competitors.
- URL Analysis: Check if the URL’s are search engine friendly (Pretty URL’s) URL’s that do not have code. URL’s that have keywords within help in ranking.
- Site Structure Check: Check if the site structure is correct and all inner linking and menus are formatted correctly.
- Checking Keyword Density: Check how often of the keywords are used on the site.
- XML Sitemap Creation: Creation of XML sitemap for Google. The makes it easy for Google robots to read your full site.
- HTML Sitemap Creation: For user perspective to check all web pages of website into a single web page. Not necessarily for ranking unless your site is a non CMS core.
- Google Webmaster Tools: Account Setup and Registration. Creating a Google Webmaster Account and submission of XML Sitemap so that the complete site can be indexed with Google and any errors can be fixed.
- Fetch as Google: Individually Submitting pages which are not indexed with Google.
- Google+ Account Creation: Create Google+ account.
- Google Analytic Setup: Review and or setup of Google Analytic account.
- Mobile Website: Testing. Google PageSpeed test will show an error when your site does not pass the test. (We will suggest and quote what needs to be done to solve any problems listed).
- Enquiry Form Check: Check if the contact form is working.
- Mobile Site Compatibility: Check if the site works with smartphones and tablets.
- Broken Link Check: Check for any broken links on the site.
- 404 Error: Check if page not found on the site is returning a 404 error.
- Site Speed Check: Check if the site is taking too much time to load. (If optimization is required, we would quote the cost in a separate contract. PageSpeed optimization can be quite time demanding).
- Orphaned Pages:: To make sure every page on your website is linked to from another page. A spider won’t be able to find orphaned pages.
- Content Crawling and Indexing: Check if the content on the site is being crawled and indexed properly.
- Landing Pages: Finalizing which keywords will be targeted on the current website and if new content pages are required to target more keywords. (May incur a fee).
- Meta Tag Creation: Creating Meta Tags for the site abiding by Google’s strict rules so site is not tagged as keyword spamming.
- Meta Tag Implementation: Implementing the Meta Tags on the website.
- Image SEO Optimization: Google doesn’t read images so we use ALT/Title tags and add the image name for People that do not use visual browsers like handicap users.
- Robots Tag: For better understanding the crawl process for search engines.
- On Page Content Optimization: On Page content optimization to integrate the keywords on the site.
- Article Title Research: Research on what topics the articles would be written and advise client.
- Optional Article Creation: Creation of articles based on the keywords to target. (Copywriting not included in package but offered for a fee)
- Article Submission: Articles should be submitted to the web2.0 Resources. We set up an account on resources like: WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Squidoo, Weebly etc.
- Blog Commenting: Research targeted industry related Blogs for posting comments.
- Registration on SMO Portals: Creating Profiles on SMO Portals like Stumbleupon, Delicious, Digg, MySpace, Reddit etc.
- Video Description Creation and Optimization: We would upload, optimize and promote your videos on YouTube. (Only YouTube will be accepted)
- Search Engine Submission: This process is not used for back-link creation. It is applied on a fresh and new website only. Submissions include Google, yahoo, Bing and others.
- Directory Submission: The best way to create a one-way link for a website. It helps to improve the ranking in search engines as well as increases the referral traffic. Directories like Dmoz.
- Classified Submission: Classified websites are an important method to publish the ads of product and services. It helps to increase the revenue and referral traffic as well as back links.
- Social Bookmarking: It offers high quality backlinks instantly with referral visitors.
- Guest Post Submission: Guest posting is a type of blog which offers a high PR back-link from another website. Guest posting is considered high level work for SEO. Researching blogs that relate to your industry and inquire about adding backlinks.
- Forum Posting: A type of question / answer discussion. Forum websites offer discussion on various industry related subjects. In the process of discussion we can get one or more links from forum comments and profiles.
- Social Networking Groups: This part of social media optimization requires us to have access to your profiles. We join groups in your industry and add comments and or articles. Groups can be found on HubPages, LinkedIn, etc.
- Image Submission: Part of SMO. It offers quality backlinks. This process is for link building and referral traffic. Video Submission: Video submission is a great method of creating lead and referral traffic. We use YouTube, and sometimes DailyMotion.